What equipment do I need?
- Bike – preferably with knobbly tyres
- Helmet – this is compulsory
- Safety Pins – for attaching race numbers
What time shall I arrive?
Generally an hour before your race.
Do I need a licence?
No. But if you do more than a single race it’s probably cheaper to get one.
How do I enter an event?
The preferred method is online via the TLI website but you can also enter on the day.
What are the Rules?
- If you are a member of the TLI you must show your valid licence when signing on, if not you have to pay the day membership fee
- Juniors must be signed on by a parent or guardian
- You must sign-on before practicing the course